Tuesday, January 31, 2012


My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


I put aside an awesome book( Sarita Mandana's Tiger Hills) and picked this one up as soon as flipkart delivered it to me. I've been reading Judy Balan's blog and find her style of writing loads of fun. So in a sense , i started reading this book with loads of expectations.I am glad that the book didn't disappoint me and Judy's writing is effortless here as well. I hated Two states and found it malicious , whereas this book is written in good-natured jest. All characters were so adorable - including Reshu Aunty!Definitely a super debut and I'll definitely pick up her next book, whenever it comes out. Pick this book up if you are looking for a breezy, funny , irreverent read.

My rating : 3.5/5



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I dont read much books this year i am trying to def will put this book on my shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kala.. It is a fun read.. do pick it up !

    ReplyDelete